Currently working on
- The Sharp Zaurus model table trying to find as much information on all Zaurii produced.
- Prefectures of Japan and the pages for each Japanese prefecture see: Wikipedia:WikiProject Japanese prefectures.
Areas of Interest
Topics that I'm presently gathering data for.
- Japanese cuisine
- Okonomiyaki: history, variations
- Bento: general information
- Miso: history, types, production, ingredients
- Dashi: types
- Sushi: types and classifications
- Ponzu: usage, history
- Gyoza: link up with the Chinese original, ingredients
- Nabemono: classification
- Tempura: origin
- Teriyaki: everything
- Teppanyaki: everything
- Mirin: everything
- Tsukemono: everything
- Swiss cuisine
My contributions to Japanese cuisine are based on a Japanese bent angle (Japan is my current country of residence). The same is true for the Swiss topics which will have a Swiss slant to it (Switzerland is where I grew up).