What the hell is a Talshiarr? Yes, I know it should be spelled Tal Shiar to comply with Star Trek canon, but I have used this name since before a correctly spelled version was published in book form where any monkey could read it. It's the Romulan secret police, basically. My 'net use dates back to 1991 when I started college and found this cool thing called FTP. Been hooked ever since.
- Very avid numismatist (more than a mere coin collector at this point) - http://www.medievalcoinage.com
- Collecting city photography from the net - http://www.worldcityphotos.org
- City photography of my own - http://www.pbase.com/talshiarr
- Astronomy, amateur
- Cartography, GIS and digital
- Other hobbies, mainly nerdy.
- Excessive use of commas and stilted phrases, incessant! :-)