"Making sure redirects are informative and functional takes work, but our readers are worth it."
1492 (disambiguation) · AITR · David Hewson · Desert Storm (disambiguation) · Effort · Fajardo (disambiguation) · Farg · Gladness (disambiguation) · Jesús García (disambiguation) · Jetman · Kopec · John Looney · Lucayan · Luda (disambiguation) · Luth · Meitner · Mozzi · Chris Nelson · Roger Nelson · Newdigate (disambiguation) · Penn Square · Neku · North Quincy · Rokon · Roof (disambiguation) · Cedric Smith · Tark · Thornwell · WFDF (disambiguation) · What is man? · Neil Wilkinson · Kyle Wilson · Yonder · Ysmael
Did you know...
- ... that John Covert Boyd helped found the Kappa Sigma fraternity and incorporate the American Red Cross?
- ... that Lady Gaga recorded the song "Till It Happens to You" for the 2015 film The Hunting Ground?
- ... that the Afrikaans-language author Bartho Smit's play Putsonderwater could not be performed in his home country of South Africa because of its political message?
- ... that Major League Baseball veterans sometimes play at the Double-A level while recovering from injuries?
- ... that gridiron football player Bryan Burnham suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament to end his college career, and a lacerated spleen to end his first professional season in the Canadian Football League?