1492 (disambiguation) · AITR · Bonneville Expedition · Desert Storm (disambiguation) · Effort · Fajardo (disambiguation) · Farg · Humberto García · Jesús García (disambiguation) · Gladness (disambiguation) · Glass Tower · David Hewson · Lloyd Jackson · Jetman · Fred Keller · Kopec · La Palabra · John Looney · Lucayan · Luda (disambiguation) · Luth · Meitner · Moton · Mozzi · Chris Nelson · Roger Nelson · Newdigate (disambiguation) · Penn Square · Neku · North Quincy · Physique · Rokon · Roof (disambiguation) · Cedric Smith · Tark · Thornwell · WFDF (disambiguation) · What is man? · Neil Wilkinson · Kyle Wilson · Yonder · Ysmael
Did you know...
- ... that John Covert Boyd helped found the Kappa Sigma fraternity and incorporate the American Red Cross?
- ... that Lady Gaga recorded the song "Till It Happens to You" for the 2015 film The Hunting Ground?
- ... that the Afrikaans-language author Bartho Smit's play Putsonderwater could not be performed in his home country of South Africa because of its political message?
- ... that Major League Baseball veterans sometimes play at the Double-A level while recovering from injuries?
- ... that gridiron football player Bryan Burnham suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament to end his college career, and a lacerated spleen to end his first professional season in the Canadian Football League?
- ... that South Carolina Circuit Court judge J.C. Nicholson is the presiding judge for the trial of Dylann Roof, even though he officially retired in 2009?
"Making sure redirects are informative and functional takes work, but our readers are worth it."