- My Anti-vandalism tools
- Article Checker / Reliable Source Searcher - (disambig, alt text, etc)
- Speedy deletion alternative, PROD
- Monitor Wikiproject Video Games article changes
WikiProject Video Games
- General to-do list
- Reliable video game sources
- Video game article guidelines
- Quick copy-paste GA, B and C class criteria
- Good article passing process
- How to nominate an article for deletion
- Pages for deletion
- Template:Infobox video game
- Template:Multiple issues
- Template:Not a ballot
- Template:See also
- Template:Table cell templates
- Template:Under construction
- Template:Video game multiple console reviews
- Template:Video game reviews
I really don't like about me pages, but I do want to point out (as someone made clear) that my username is not intended to be something offensive. Teancum (pronounced T-Ann-Kom) is an individual from The Book of Mormon, which is used by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, of which I am a member.
I focus primarily on articles within WikiProject Video games' scope. I try to focus on one to four Xbox Live Arcade articles (which I have an unhealthy affinity for), one newer video game title, and one to three classic games I used to love. For the most part I bring my articles up to B-class, but occasionally nominate them for Good article status. I also help with deletion discussions, assessments, and good article reviews within the project's scope.
In February 2011 I became a staff member at XBLAFans.com and was later promoted to Deputy Editor. As such I may have a potential conflict of interest. I attempt to find adequate sources elsewhere to cover aspects of Xbox Live Arcade video games, however on rare occasion the site is given exclusive information which may necessitate my sourcing it.
Articles I've contributed heavily to (or plan to)
Article rating key (from low to high)
- - Stub. Requires major expansion. May need cleanup and sourcing
- - Start. May have enough content, but needs to be organized, wikified and sourced
- - C. Article has substantial content and some sourcing, but may need expansion and copy edits
- - B. Article is well sourced and has all required sections with plenty of content
- - Good Article. Article has had several copy edits, sources have been checked for reliability and article has been reviewed and passed as a Good Article.
- - Featured Article. These articles have passed the very highest standards Wikipedia has to offer. They are often featured on the front page.
- - List. Lists are not assessed in the same manner, as they are typically more categorical with less prose.
NOTE: When two ratings are shown by an article, the first is the current rating, the second is the goal rating.
|The VG Barnstar|
|Thank you for a super-diligent review and the pointers for further improvements you left on the article's talk page. MLauba (talk) 16:03, 16 October 2009 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|Your continued work at keeping Star Wars: Battlefront III free of speculation and unreliable content has been accurate and diligent to the utmost degree. I can only imagine that such work of yours is reciprocated in other articles as well. Don't mind me; please, keep it up! Arbitrarily0 (talk) 22:24, 8 December 2009 (UTC)|
|The Barnstar of Integrity|
|I've also appreciated your interest in the progress of the article and Talk:Warcraft: Orcs & Humans/GA2 in spite of my harsh words about Talk:Warcraft: Orcs & Humans/GA1. Philcha (talk) 01:36, 30 January 2010 (UTC)|
|The Invisible Barnstar|
|For all the work you do behind the scenes, and all the little edits you perform to articles such as handling spammy external links, working with templates, and your reviewing work at talk pages and WikiProject Video Games. Thanks for all your efforts! Taelus (talk) 23:15, 19 March 2010 (UTC)|
|The Random Acts of Kindness Barnstar|
|Gracias, for uploading the non-console boxart for the MK9 page, I was a bit worried people would get in a tizzy about my uploading the PS3 boxart but you've remedied my worries already, and for that here's a barnstar for your random act of kindness. :) Subzerosmokerain (talk) 02:28, 23 January 2011 (UTC)|
|The Premium Reviewer Barnstar|
|For always supervising good article reviews and making sure they meet the requirements to ensure their good quality on Wikipedia. Your tireless work has not gone unnoticed, and I present you with this Premium Reviewer Barnstar. --Niwi3 (talk) 09:34, 5 October 2012 (UTC)|