The Conference on Semantics in Healthcare and Life Sciences (CSHALS) is a scientific meeting on the practical applications of Semantic_technology to pharmaceutical R&D, healthcare, and life sciences. It has been held annually since 2008, and is the premier meeting in this domain.
CSHALS has been held in Cambridge,_Massachusetts each year since its inception.
CSHALS is organized by ISCB (International Society for Computational Biology).
- CSHALS 2011, Cambridge, Mass., USA
- CHALS 2011 FriendFeed Group
- CSHALS 2010, Cambridge, Mass., USA
- CSHALS 2010 FriendFeed Group
- CSHALS 2009, Cambridge, Mass., USA
- CSHALS 2009 FriendFeed Group
- CSHALS 2008, Cambridge, Mass., USA
|This biology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|