From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||My talk page
Per the email list recommendation (I forget who requested it and who suggested it), moving some of my watchlist to here.
Save if deleted
Articles I like to participate in
Ones to watch
- ...other wikis we have pages on fail the Alexa test. Angela|. 02:26, Apr 4, 2004 (UTC)
- Stockepedia - 4,674,835
- McFly - 3,365,678 (Deleted after VfD)
- InfoSecPedia - 3,339,731 (Listed on VfD and deleted. Later undeleted by Jimbo)
- SourceryForge - 2,530,719
- Jewpedia - 2,314,996
- Consumerium - 1,749,514 
- Wikisophia - 1,522,260 (Turned into a redirect following VfD)
- Evowiki - 1,040,874
- Wikinfo - 1,032,070  (Note its old address gets 190,192)
- The Metaweb - 713,284
- Memory Alpha - 668,860
- Symbolwiki - low, no data 
- Wikitravel - 235,850 
- Wiktionary - 105,395 
"credo, quia absurdum: Corrupted from a passage in Tertullian, I believe it, because it is absurd."
"Why is water blue? --AxelBoldt
Because of the tail of an absorption at around 750 nm absorbs the red. The absorption is an overtone of the O-H stretching vibration.
Interestingly, heavy water (D2O) is colourless, because the absorption band is at a longer wavelength (~950 nm). -- DrBob"
(deleted "210 (number)": content was: 'The number following 209 and before 211.The number that closely looks like ZLO, the pronounciation of the Russian word for Evil.')