Hi! I am from Andhra Pradesh, a south-eastern state of India with a wonderful multitude of exquisite geographic features. I am a frequent traveler to other regions of India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
My Priorities at Wikipedia:
- Precise mapping of natural, political and administrative entities by citations, references, superimposition and retrofitting.
- Precise mapping of Highways, district ways, city lanes and rural transportation networks.
- Constant vigilance of Wikipedia layers against spam / vandalism / user immaturity with particular focus to my work area
Domestic and International Travel
|India:||Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Chirala, Eluru*, Guntur, Hyderabad, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Piduguralla, Samalkota, Secunderabad, Srikakulam, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Indonesia:||Bintan Island, Tanjung Pinang|
|Malaysia:||Genting, Johor Bahru, Kualalumpur*, Mersing, Tioman Island*|
|Thailand:||Bangkok*, Pattaya, Phuket (city)|
|* stayed overnight. The list above is not exhaustive|
This page has the list of my contributions in Wikipedia pages
This page gives the list of my contributions in images
The complete list of my subpages that are created, in-progress can be found in the following link
My initial subpages
- /Kotcherlakota Rangadhama Rao
- /Sri Manmatha Karuneshvarar Temple
- /Sri Ruthra Kaliamman Temple
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Thaejas.