Articles that I have created, made significant contributions to, or am just interested in.
- ViewVC - my first article, though as is my luck, I wasn't logged in at the time. D'Oh!
Looking for ...
I'm currently looking for the following:
- A page containing guidance on what constitutes a "good" article on software. eg. what topics should it cover? To what depth? etc.
- Examples of some "good" software articles.
Anyone who can offer information on the above, please let me know on my talk page.
Wikipedia stuff that I am working on.
- Classification of stub articles as part of the stub sorting project.
- Cleanup of deadend pages.
- Patrolling new pages.