HelpMaster is a Helpdesk product suite created and maintained by PRD Software in Canberra, Australia. It was launched in 1995, and has users in many industries. HelpMaster gives helpdesk staff and it's end users an easy way to access information. HelpMaster provides intelligent Email handling, automation of many of the tasks that a HelpDesk technician would carry out, and smart Service Level Agreement framework. Using a template system within HelpMaster, different departments within the same organization can build custom templates, workflows and processes that map to their individual needs.
HelpMaster is a suite of tools:
- Desktop edition for staff access
- Web access for Staff
- Web access for client self-service
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) Automatic rule-based escalation
- Advanced Email Response Management
- Job Monitor for a dashboard overview of support queues
- Active Directory Integration to synchronize AD clients with the HelpMaster database
For organizations utilizing the ITIL framework, HelpMaster can be configured to support:
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Change management
- Knowledge management
- CI / Asset / Inventory configuration and management
- Other ITIL processes.
HelpMaster is designed and optimized exclusively for the Microsoft SQL Server database platform.