Odds and ends
Some random facts about me
- I used to live in Sydney, Australia, but moved to Tokyo, Japan in early 2012.
- My postcode used to be 2000
- I finished my MBA in 2009.
- I am sporadically working toward an Masters in Business Law.
- I am not a lawyer.
- I work for a software company in a field related to cars and money.
- I cannot fix your computer.
- I don't know much about cars.
- In my youth, I was a keen cricketer and footballer.
- I was not especially good at either sport.
- These days I confine myself to observing the games and providing unsolicited advice.
Articles I'd like to improve;
- Institute of Public Affairs
- Australian property bubble
- Australian property market
- Crime in Japan
- Nick Greiner
- Fringe Benefits Tax (Australia)
Articles I'd like to steer away from;
- Anything to do with climate change.
- Reading the talk pages of the climate change articles.
Things I'd like to do more of;
- Contribute more third opinions
- Write my blog
No more Climatic Research Unit email controversy for me
As of 2 May 2011, I've taken Climatic Research Unit email controversy of my watchlist, so I wont know what's going on there any longer. I've lost hope that anything good can come of that article. You can still read about some of my adventures there if you are so inclined, but to be honest I got bored with documenting them.
Boxes and things
This is my Sandpit. You can have a play too if you like.
|Search user languages|