|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Me, Myself & Wikipedia
Most of the basic facts about me, you can read them above. I'm from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, and very proud of it.
I believe I reached Wikipedia through a Yahoo!/Google search around 2004 or so... and, being the "hungry self-learner" that I am, I started browsing and reading articles. After months of continuous browsing, reading and editing articles at Wikipedia, I finally found the time to log in, and create my own account.
I'm married with the most wonderful woman in the world and I doubt I could ever find anyone better (and I'm not willing to find out either).
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I have lots of interests in my life, and I enjoy reading (and writing!) about a lot of things. Some of my interests that I've shared in Wikipedia by writing or editing articles are:
- Christian music, specially Christian rock.
- Rock music in general.
- Sports, specially Puerto Rican-related sports.
- Any article or subject related to Puerto Rico.
- Films, actors/actresses, etc.
- Puerto Rican music.
- Puerto Rican celebrities.
- TV shows and programs.
- Puerto Rican politics
- Computers and the likes.
- Games, toys, etc.
...and the list goes on and on.
You can browse my "contributions" for a vast list of articles I've worked with, but here are a few ones I feel quite proud of.
One that I feel quite proud of is the article of one of my favorite music bands, Petra (band). I basically worked this one from scratch. I created almost the whole discography and almost all the articles on all the band members. I haven't worked in it in awhile, though.
I've also worked with a lot of articles of Puerto Rican politicians, creating countless of articles on current and former Senators, Representatives, mayors, etc.
Other articles I started, or worked extensively with, were...
- Balance of Power (band) (including the whole discography)
- Danger Danger (including some of the albums)
- White Heart (including some of the albums, and most of the band members articles)
- Slaughter (band) (including the band members articles)
- Jars of Clay (including the discography)
- Third Day (including the discography)
- Fiel a la Vega (including the discography)
- Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (I loved this game when I was a kid)
- Marcos Jiménez de la Espada (I knew nothing about this guy, but there was a request for translation from the Spanish article, and I worked it out)
- Objetivo Fama (sort of a Puerto Rican American Idol)
I compiled this list a long time ago. I need to update it with what I've been working recently.
Ponce and Puerto Rico
- List of Puerto Rican Academy Award winners and nominees
- 1918 Puerto Rico Earthquake
- Ponce Museum of Art (one of the top museums of Puerto Rico)
- Ednita Nazario (including the whole discography)
- Francisco Zayas Seijo (Former Mayor of Ponce)
- Ponce Cathedral
- Parque de Bombas
- Serralles Castle (beautiful mansion with a spectacular view of the city)
- La Perla Theater
- Hacienda Buena Vista
- Río Piedras State Penitentiary
- Angel Nieves Diaz (recently executed Puerto Rican)
- Humberto Vidal Explosion
- San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- Dupont Plaza Hotel fire
- Isla de Cabras
- El Cañuelo
- Ponce Lions (basketball) (local basketball team)
- Cruceta El Vigía
...and lots of others. Like I've said, you can browse my contributions.
Place: Ponce, my hometown
Food: Puerto Rican food
Film: Se7en and The Shawshank Redemption
Band: Rush, Petra, among many others.
Baseball Player: Edgar Martinez, Javy López, and Carlos Beltrán
NBA Team: Chicago Bulls
MLB Team: Atlanta Braves and Boston Red Sox
My Pictures in Wikipedia
I have posted several pictures of mine here in Wikipedia.
Places in Puerto Rico
Fort El Cañuelo
Isla de Cabras Recreational Park
R & G Financial Corporation
Headquarters of SunCom
Plaza Quinto Centenario
(Old San Juan)
Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery
(Old San Juan)
(Old San Juan)
Río Piedras Cathedral
Antonio Fernós-Isern bust
Constitution of Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Bar Association
Román Baldorioty de Castro statue
Nuestra Señora de Lourdes Chapel
Höegh Autoliners freighter
Old San Juan
Luis Muñoz Marín sculpture
Luis A. Ferré sculpture
Outside Capitol of Puerto Rico
Inside Capitol of Puerto Rico
Plaza de Armas
Puerto Ricans for Puerto Rico headquarters
Worker's People Party of Puerto Rico headquarters
Jorge Santini campaign headquarters
Carmen Yulín Cruz campaign headquarters
Hato Rey Norte skyline
Canóvanas City Hall
Places around the world
Crown Colony House
(Busch Gardens, Tampa)
Concerts and Celebrities
Various cell phones from the last decade.
- "First" edit: C.J. Snare and Firehouse related articles.
- 500th edit: Mona Passage
- 1000th edit: Buzz Lightyear
- 1500th edit: Lunna
- 2000th edit: El Cañuelo (see one of my pictures there)
- 2500th edit: El Cañuelo (again!)
- 3000th edit: N'Klabe
- 3500th edit: Miracle Mile and Guardian related articles.
- 4000th edit: Tim Kelly
- 4500th edit: Calle 13
- 5000th edit: Anthony Thompson
- 5500th edit: Brett Scallions and Fuel
I stopped compiling this a long time ago, but I'm currently sitting at over 20,000 edits.
I also have some articles in Spanish, but I barely work with those (even though it is my native language). Visit my Spanish page to read more. I really should work more there to help with translations and stuff, hehehe.
I'm in no way taking whole credit for all the articles listed here. Wikipedia is a constant contribution of various people and sources, so I might work an article today and someone else might edit it completely. I think that's the beauty of it, but you can see what my interests are with this rough list.