User:This, that and the other
|This, that and the other (talk • contribs)|
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I'm This, that and the other. You can call me TTO for short.
What do I do to benefit Wikipedia?
First and foremost, I don't write – I don't think I have ever started an article or written more than a few sentences of original copy. No, on the contrary, I do maintenance: formatting, copyediting, cleaning up, creating redirects, making disambiguation pages, inserting navboxes, deleting old junk, commenting and nominating at WP:XFD, sometimes patrolling new pages, fixing user scripts ... the list goes on.
I can write if I really have to. But the right topic, article, and time just haven't come up yet.
If you don't like what I've done, please say so on my talk page.
What do I do to benefit Wikipedia? (2007 version)
Here's the old version of this section (which still holds true):
- I edit pages mainly with factual errors or, more often, spelling errors or layout problems.
- I insert cleanup templates.
- I participate in deletion debates.
- I occasionally patrol the new pages.
- If you don't like what I've done, say so on my talk page.
Read my talk page for all the drama.