Erika Costell (born November 12, 1993) is an American Youtuber, model, and singer.
Costell is from Bedford, Michigan and is one of 12 siblings. At the age of 16, he began her modeling while attending high school. Costell is a former is a cheerleader. She was previously represented by Wilhelmina International and the DAN Talent Group. After completing high school, Costell attended Middle Tennessee State University. She graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
Costell has a YouTube channel where she posts vlogs and reaction videos. In September 2017, her YouTube channel had three million subscribers. She is one of the leaders of Jake Paul's Team 10 Youtube incubator. Costell and Paul have pretended to be romantically involved. A YouTube video released with Jake Paul in June 2017 titled “We Actually Got Married…” has 21 million views, although Paul later clarified that they are not dating and likened the relationship to the "fakeness" of WWE.
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
(with Erika Costell featuring Uncle Kade)
|"Chitty Bang" (featuring Jake Paul)||2018||—||—|
|"—" denotes a single that did not chart or was not released.|
- Carter, Brooke (2017-10-03). "Erika Costell Net Worth 2018 - How Much the Model/Influencer Makes - Gazette Review". Gazette Review. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Erika Costell Pretends to Be Youtuber Jake Paul's Girlfriend and It's Really Working out for Her". Life & Style. 2018-02-15. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "How Jake Paul Set the Internet Ablaze". The New York Times. 2017-09-08. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2018-06-05.
- "Erika Costell | Chart History (Billboard Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved June 4, 2018.
- "Erika Costell – Chart history (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard. Retrieved June 4, 2018.