|Languages / Lenguas|
Hi, I am Tjss, a user in Seattle. I focus on articles related to politics, foreign policy, international law, and the United Nations. I was previously quite active with the Harry Potter wikiproject. I currently attend high school. I will be revamping this page in the coming weeks in preparation for my campaign to be an administrator.
I have made over 800 edits on the English wikipedia, including over 540 in the Main namespace. While I am by far most active on the English Wikipedia, I have contributed an item to WikiSource (not under my current user name, though) and Wikiversity. My edits to Wikipedia are diverse and extensive, and have included everything from the creation of new pages and major rewrites, to hundreds of basic copy-edits in many subject areas. I recently started contributing to la Wikipedia en Español (see userbox at right).
- West Seattle High School
- Iran Freedom and Support Act
- Lou Stewart
- Irene Stewart (merged into Lou Stewart)
- Sí se puede
- Political campaign staff
- History of United Nations Peacekeeping
- Dragons (Harry Potter) (since merged into Minor Harry Potter beasts, but still extensive)
Politics and foreign policy
This is the subject I am most active with today outside of minor copy-edits to whatever page I happen to be reading.
- Peacekeeping (July 2006)
- Euston Manifesto (especially May-June 2006, but also since) - Article is now a GA
During the Summer of 2005, I was quite active with the Harry Potter WikiProject. I edited dozens of articles. These are some examples of my more major contributions:
- Harry Potter fandom (November 2005)
- Minor Harry Potter beasts (July 2005)
- Occlumency (July 2005)
- Broomsticks in Harry Potter (July 2005)
- Toraja (September 2006) - This was mostly copy-editing, not content revisions
- Sweatshop (January 2007)
Note Several policies/templates have changed since some of these pictures have been uploaded. Because understanding copyright policy is a major responsibility of any administrator, I have sorted them by the rationale I used to upload them in the first place, although the guidelines have been subject to change, as many editors know.
- Image:Steve bays.jpg
- Image:Woodrow wilson.jpg
Part of being an administration, of course, is work on various administrative projects. I have been reviewing good articles since September 2006.
- Reviewed and passed John Floyd (Virginia politician) for its Good Article nomination
- Reviewed and passed Wyndham Robertson for its Good Article nomination
- Reviewed and failed Foreign relations of Montenegro for its Good Article nomination.
- Reviewed and failed Toraja for its Good Article nomination.
- Reviewed and failed Anti-Americanism for its Good Article nomination
- Reviewed and failed American Indian Religious Freedom Act for its Good Article nomination
- Nominated Euston Manifesto to be a Good Article; it has since been promoted
I am not a regular participant in these projects, but I either used to be or I stop by occasionally.
- United Nations WikiProject
- International Law WikiProject
- European Union WikiProject
- Campaigns and Elections WikiProject
- Harry Potter WikiProject
Create a WikiProject Hannah Arendt to:
- Expand bio to GA status (FA, if pictures exist)
- Create nav box for all her major works
- Consider a "minor works" page for essays, lectures, etc.
- Expand Eichmann in Jerusalem, The Origins of Totalitarianism, and The Human Condition to FA status