I run a weblog about wikipedia. If you want me to write about a particular article/topic/concept/whatever, leave a note, or comment on a weblog post.
|Picture of the day|
Various logos and graphics for wikipedia/wikimedia/wikimania.
|12 March 2014|
|Search user languages|
How to appreciate jazz without really trying.
File sharing is theft (read all the way through before you send me angry emails).
How to build a computer out of black holes.
Why is the sky blue?.
Does the Universe have granularity?.
You Know My Name (Look Up the Number).
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Did you know...
From Wikipedia's new and recently improved content:
- ... that EPA climate policy expert John C. Beale (pictured) pretended to be a CIA agent for more than ten years?
- ... that Kalidas (1931) was the first ever sound film to be made in South India?
- ... that the Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey episode "Standing Up in the Milky Way" was opened with a brief introduction by the President of the United States Barack Obama?
- ... that the LG G Flex has a special camera mode for taking selfies?
- ... that Lydia Bradey was the first woman to climb to the summit of Mount Everest without using bottled oxygen?
- ... that Dysoxylum parasiticum was named in the mistaken belief that it was parasitic?