This is the user sandbox of Tocipsycho. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
Dan Petrovic is the owner and director of Dejan SEO. He works in the ever-changing field of online marketing, with a focus on link building, search engine optimisation, search quality and Google+. He speaks both the English and Serbian languages. Dan Petrovic attended Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia. He earned a bachelor's degree with a major in design. Mr. Petrovic now appears as a guest lecturer at the same university.
He has published numerous research articles in the field of search engine optimisation and online marketing. Dan is a Griffith University graduate (Bachelor of Multimedia) who keeps in touch with his academic side by continuing to research, test and publish his findings in some of the most reputable SEO groups and communities around the world.
Outside his day job Dan’s interests are primarily in the field of science, education, research, technology and futurism.
- Search Quality: The Link Graph Theory, April 7, 2012.
- Griffith University: SEO Guide for Internet Marketers, September 21, 2011.
Barry Schwartz (born 1980) is a blogger who writes about search engines and search engine marketing. Schwartz is currently the editor of Search Engine Roundtable, an online news site covering the search engines and search engine marketing. He also is the CEO of RustyBrick, Inc., a New York based web development company, and a news editor at Search Engine Land, a search engine news site founded by Danny Sullivan. Previously, Schwartz was a writer for Search Engine Watch. He also moderates online and offline panels at Search Engine Watch, Cre8asite Forums and WebmasterWorld's PubCon.
He has been interviewed by NBC Nightly News and USA Today about Search Marketing, and has been quoted by news organizations reporting on the Internet Marketing space. He is also the organizer of the annual Sphinncon search marketing / social conference in Israel, and is a member of the Internet Marketers – New York. He also currently hosts the Search Pulse podcast on WebmasterRadio.FM.
Schwartz is a graduate of the City University of New York and lives in the New York City area. He is married and has a young daughter.
- 12/02/2011 10:20 am. "Barry Schwartz's Search Engine Roundtable Articles". Seroundtable.com. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Matt Cutts, Search Engine Strategies Chicago 2006, December 5, 2005
- "Barry Schwartz – Search Engine Watch (#SEW)". Search Engine Watch. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Barry Schwartz, PubCon Biography
- rustybrick (September 12, 2010). "NBC Nightly News – Google Advertising". Youtube. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Acohido, Byron (May 5, 2010). "USA Today Google's new look amps up search-engine competition". USA Today. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Manjoo, Farhad (August 31, 2009). "Can Microsoft's Bing, or Anyone, Seriously Challenge Google?". Time. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "North Carolina District Schools Google". Forbes. June 26, 2006. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- King, Rachael (June 5, 2009). "Saving Face Online". Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "Jerusalem Post". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "New Web Marketing Group Takes Velvet Rope Approach". Clickz.com. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- "The Pulse". .webmasterradio.fm. November 13, 2007. Retrieved December 7, 2011.