My name is Tom. I am originally from New York. Once a New Yorker, ALWAYS a New Yorker; hence my name here.
I have been an aircraft mechanic since I joined the U.S. Navy back in 1985. While in the Navy, I was an airframes mechanic on E-2C Hawkeye's Built by the Grumman Aerospace Corporation in Bethpage New York.
After my Honorable discharge from the Navy I have been working on different models of aircraft such as the A-6E Intruder, EA-6B Prowler, F-14A/A+/B/D models of the Tomcat, P-3C Orion, and S-3A Viking aircraft.
Back in 2005 I come full circle once again working on E-2C Hawkeye aircraft.
Military Duty Stations
- Naval Training Center, Orlando Florida
- Naval Air Technical Training Center, Naval Air Station Memphis; Millington, Tennessee
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron 110 FRAMP (VAW-110); Naval Air Station, Miramar California
- Carrier Airborne Early Warning Squadron 126; Naval Air Station, Norfolk, Virginia
- Naval Aviation Depot Norfolk; Naval Air Station, Norfolk, Virginia
- Naval Aviation Depot JAX; Naval Air Station, Jacksonville, Florida