|WPOR Award: Sponsored in part by the Big Gold Dude.|
|You are hereby granted this shiny object for all your hard work at WikiProject Oregon!
Great work completing all those Oregon airport articles! Katr67 (talk) 21:40, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|This barnstar is to recognize your excellent and hard work improving Oregon's airport articles, more than 250 edits on this topic alone. Thank you! —EncMstr 18:00, 12 April 2007 (UTC)|
Good day all, am an Oregonian that loves Aviation.
I have a bachelors degree in Aviation Management from Southern Illinois University
I have been in aviation for over ten years and a plane geek since I was knee high to a grass hopper.
I am a member of
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Women in Aviation, International
- Helicopter Association International
A former member of
My Favorite museums
- Planes of Fame
- March Field Air Museum
- Evergreen Aviation Museum
- Pearson Air Museum - Got to love Hangar Movie Night!
- Tillamook Air Museum
- Museum of Flight
Museums I have yet to visit and must!
- National Air and Space Museum - Technically I visited here when I was two but I just don't remember the trip...
- National Museum of the United States Air Force
- United States Army Aviation Museum