Links: Boilerplate - Cleanup - Pages needing attention - Village pump - VfD - Manual of Style - Naming conventions - template list - user message templates - stub list - math markup - citation style - Policies and guidelines - Block log - List of current blocks (slow) - Deletion log - Links (style) - Links (howto)
Who am I? In no particular order: Computer geek, Linux geek, Debian user. Amateur programmer and computer builder. Mostly-recovered Wikipediholic. Science fiction fan; formerly active in organized fandom, but there isn't much in North Central Florida. Otaku. Inactive Go player. Recovered computer game addict. Apostate former randroid. Currently living in Florida. Professionally diagnosed Aspie. Atheist. Politics generally "liberal", though I recognize that term is practically meaningless these days. Vegetarian. Folkie.
I have spoken with Frank Chu. Probably like most people who have done so, I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about.
Things I like:
- Free software
- Several webcomics, including MegaTokyo, Girl Genius, Something Positive, and xkcd
- Science fiction, especially Theodore Sturgeon, Lois McMaster Bujold, Kage Baker
- Good science writing, such as that of Richard Dawkins
- The Koi Kaze anime and its music
- Everything about R.O.D the TV