If you have beef take it to the Kitchen!
Work in Progress
Finished Created Work
Article looks nice, but I always thought hambone was more than just dance. See http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/430900.html and http://www.pbs.org/riverofsong/teachers/ext2.html#hambone
- "Hambone" is a name for a particular way of using body percussion to accompany songs with very rhythmic combinationds [sic]. It involves many body percussion sounds, in addition to the usual stamp, pat, clap and snap.
It might even be considered to have had an influence on Beatboxing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatboxing
- Although that article's history section is woefully inadequate. See: http://www.humanbeatbox.com/history/p2_articleid/27
Finished Major Edits
- Grease (musical)
- Eisa (dance)
- White rice
- History of the Ryukyu Kingdom (an article featuring redundant information and a link dump; farmed out good info and scrapped the rest; now redirected to Ryukyu Kingdom)
- Naka gusuku --> Nakagusuku (castle) (redirect and gusuku wiki fixes)
- Fill out Ryukyu culture articles
- Use pyramid power either to rule the world or to make it a better place or both
Use Links for Wikipedia
Turlington's Ryukyu Mini-Portal
Get There Faster!
- Kagoshima Prefecture