I agree to multi-license all my contributions, with the exception of my user pages, as described below:
|Multi-licensed with the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License versions 1.0 and 2.0|
|I agree to multi-license my text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license version 1.0 and version 2.0. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under the Creative Commons terms, please check the CC dual-license and Multi-licensing guides.|
Note: If you want me to help something with, please leave a message in my talk page since I am not that active due to no tropical cyclones developing globally and holiday. I will try to respond back and help you ASAP!
This is Typhoon2013's user page. You are free to look at it.
- 1 School Education Times
- 2 Wikipedia
- 3 Plan
- 4 Current articles you may want to help (5)
- 5 'Working out' Sandoboxes
- 6 Userboxes
- 7 Wikiprojects
- 8 2015 Storm Predictions
- 9 Typhoon2013's Wikipedia focus and interesting links
- 10 Awards
School Education Times
School Year ends on December 8, 2015
Year 10 2016 starts on February 2, 2016
- User:Typhoon2013/Wikipedia Goals - Please look what I am trying to do in the Wikiproject! I update this once every 4 - 10 days.
- User:Typhoon2013/Wikipedia structure - NEW!!! Look at this site and know how to edit in Wikipedia.
Specials from Typhoon2013
- User:Typhoon2013/Typhoon2013's Records
- User:Typhoon2013/Storm Seasons - NEW!!!
- User:Typhoon2013/Significant Weather events
- User:Typhoon2013/Felt Storms
- User:Typhoon2013/Felt Earthquakes
Please. These articles below are fake. Don't trust them since these are just my opinions
- User:Typhoon2013/Ty2013 Scale
- User:Typhoon2013/2008 Pacific typhoon season
- User:Typhoon2013/2013 Pacific typhoon season
- User:Typhoon2013/2014 Pacific typhoon season
- User:Typhoon2013/2015 Pacific typhoon season
Since August 2015, I have been trying to add more information in storm sections in PTS articles to look good. Especially for the 2015 season, I am planning (and hope) that by 2016, the article would have a GA rating, or at least a C or B.
So here is a table of what storm sections have I completed, to do and haven't done.
Current articles you may want to help (5)
Articles in bold represents that the article needs working to get a higher rating than a C.
- Timeline of the 2015 Pacific typhoon season - May 30, 2015
- Typhoon Nangka (2015) - July 17, 2015; this article could possibly get either an A or GA rating.
- 1989 Pacific typhoon season - July 26, 2015; this article could possibly get either a GA or FA rating.
- Typhoon Soudelor (2015) - August 11, 2015; this article could possibly get either a C or B rating.
- Typhoon Goni (2015) - August 22, 2015
'Working out' Sandoboxes
- User:Typhoon2013/List of garden plants
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox1 - Pacific typhoon
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 2 - Effects of the 2011 Pacific typhoon season
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 3 - Soudelor (Future seasons-standby)
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 4 - List of Pacific typhoon seasons
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 5 - 1997 Pacific typhoon season ACE calcs
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 6 - Seasonal forecasts since 2000
- User:Typhoon2013/TC Sandbox 7
- User:Typhoon2013/Userboxes - creating
About me and Wikipedia stuff
Wikipedia Time uses
Interests and Hobbies
2015 Storm Predictions
Click one of my references to see my favorite websites I visit.
If you want to put rewards, please put it here.