Dan Levy in August 2005.
|Birth name||Daniel Levy|
March 19, 1981 |
|Spouse||Rachel Specter (m. 2010)|
Levy was born on March 19, 1981 to Linda and Elliott L. Levy. He graduated from Emerson College in Boston.
Dan is currently touring across college campuses around the country with CollegeHumor.
In April 2013, Levy collaborated with Jensen Karp to create Baby Talk, a live comedy show where 3 to 4 comedians ask for parenting advice from children between the ages of 5 and 10 years old. The show is held at NerdMelt Showroom in Los Angeles.
Levy is married to writer and actress Rachel Specter. They welcomed a son, Abe, in May 2013, and daughter, Romy, in 2015. Levy is close friends with stand-up comedian John Mulaney, and officiated the latter's wedding in 2014.
|2005||Starved for Attention||Frederick|
|2005||Hope Rocks: The Concert with a Cause||Himself|
|2007||Cash Cow||Unicom's Evil Corporate Shill and Anchorman|
|2007||My Sexiest Year||Mark|
|2008||Spring Break 2008: Pretty Smart|
|2008||Below the Law||Dave, Producer, Writer|
|2009||My Long Distance Relationship||Sam, Executive producer, Writer, Creator|
|2009||Blimp Prom||Danny Goodyear, Writer|
|2010||Naked But Funny|
|2010||Axe: Dirtcathlon||DJ Croozeship|
|2010||A Night of 140 Tweets: A Celebrity Tweet-A-Thon for Haiti||Himself|
|2011||Mardi Gras: Spring Break||Frat House MC|
|2011||Dan Levy's Holi-Do's & Don'ts||Himself|
|2012||Roast of Parks Bonifay||Himself|
|2002||The Andy Dick Show||Nick|
|2002||The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn||Himself||Guest comedian|
|2004||Your Face or Mine?||Himself||Host|
|2005||Almost Funny||Dan Levy, Co-producer, Writer||Series pilot|
|2005||The Reality Show||Himself|
|2007||The Suite Life of Zack & Cody||Jerry Barns|
|2008-2009||My Long Distance Relationship||Sam, Executive producer, Writer, Creator|
|2009||NESN Comedy All-Stars||Himself, Producer|
|2009||Comedy Central Presents||Himself, Writer|
|2009||Casting Call: Spring Break '83||Himself||Host|
|2009-2013||Chelsea Lately||Himself||Round Table guest|
|2010||Laugh Track Mash-ups||Dan, Producer, Writer|
|2010||Pretty Wild||Executive producer, Writer, Creator|
|2011||Enlightened||Seth / Sandy|
|2011||The X Factor Digital Experience||Himself||Host|
|2011||13th Annual Young Hollywood Awards||Himself||Won the Comedian of the Year Award|
|2012||The Office||Trivia moderator|
|2012-2013||Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings||Himself|
- Running out of Minutes (2013)
- Congrats On Your Success (2011)
- "Rachel Specter, Dan Levy". New York Times. 2010-07-02. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Sierpine, Diane (1997-11-09). "Levy and Sarezky? Is Comedy Ready?". New York Times. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Gargan, Scott (2011-06-10). "Class clown: Comedian Dan Levy is enjoying Hollywood success". Connecticut Post. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Agi, Jessica (2008-06-16). "Dan Levy: One minute is all he needs". LaughSpin. Retrieved 26 September 2013.
- Elist, Jasmine (2013-09-25). "In 'Baby Talk,' comedians get parenting tips from kids". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 26 September 2013.