User:Wavelength/About Wikipedia/Open access
- meta:Wikimedia Fellowships/Project Ideas/The Wikipedia Library describes an idea for free access to multiple sites.
- Wikipedia:Access2Research describes a campaign for free and open access to research funded by US taxpayers.
- Wikipedia:Cochrane describes an arrangement for medical editors to have access to the Cochrane Collaboration.
- Wikipedia:Credo accounts—Credo Reference—User:Ocaasi/CREDO—Credo Reference Research Survey
- Wikipedia:HighBeam describes a limited opportunity for Wikipedia editors to have free access to HighBeam Research.
- Wikipedia:OUP describes an opportunity for free access to online resources of Oxford University Press.
- Wikipedia:Questia describes an opportunity for free access to Questia for research in humanities and social sciences.
- Wikipedia:Requests for JSTOR access describes a plan for Wikipedia editors to have free access to JSTOR.
- Wikipedia:Royal Society journals describes an opportunity for free access to Royal Society journals.
- Wikipedia:GLAM aims to improve Wikipedia's coverage of topics related to galleries, libraries, archives, and museums.
- Wikipedia:The Wikipedia Library is designed to provide free access to reliable resources.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Bibliographical Database aims to provide a resource based on data released by libraries and archives.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Digital Preservation aims to improve and organize Wikipedia articles about digital preservation.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Open Access aims to improve coverage of open access and to use it for improving articles.
Directories of open-access journals
- (See also: Academic journal, Open access journal, Category:Academic journals, Category:Lists of academic journals.)
- DOAJ -- Directory of Open Access Journals (See: Directory of Open Access Journals.)
- JournalSeek - A Searchable Database of Online Scholarly Journals (See: JournalSeek.)