|No. of offices||3|
|No. of attorneys||93|
|Major practice areas||Antitrust, Bankruptcy, Business Law, Class Actions, Commercial Litigation, Construction, Education, Environmental Law, Estate Planning, Health Care, Indian Law & Gaming, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Land Use, Products Liability, Professional Liability, Real Estate, Securities, Tax, Toxic Torts|
|Slogan||Practicing law with greater resolve|
Williams Kastner is a law firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The firm is ranked number 6 on the list of the Puget Sound area's largest law firms by the Puget Sound Business Journal. The law firm is ranked 7 out of 1,283 law firms on Martindale.com's Visibility Ranking for the Seattle area. Williams Kastner has additional offices in Tacoma, Washington and Portland, Oregon. It has a strategic affiliation with the Duan & Duan law firm in China, which has offices located in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing. Sheryl Willert, a member in the Seattle office, is the managing director.
Williams Kastner has a well-established reputation in the Pacific Northwest in litigation. When compared to peer law firms in an annual evaluation conducted by Jury Verdicts Northwest in a compilation of reported data for Washington State, Williams Kastner consistently leads Seattle law firms in terms of the number of jury trials tried.
The headquarters of Williams Kastner is located in the Two Union Square building in Seattle, Washington.
The legal name of the firm is Williams, Kastner & Gibbs PLLC, however the company markets itself as Williams Kastner. The company shortened its name to Williams Kastner in 2006 as part of a rebranding of the firm. Occasionally, the firm is colloquially referred to as Williams, Kastner & Gibbs or WK&G, but this is incorrect.
Previous Organization Names
- Eggerman & Rosling
- Eggerman, Rosling & Williams
- Rosling, Williams, Lanza & Kastner
- Williams, Lanza, Kastner & Gibbs
- Williams, Kastner & Gibbs, P.L.L.C.
Recognition & Rankings
- Williams Kastner was awarded the Northwest Immigrant Rights Project's 2008 Amicus Award for its pro bono representation of low-income individuals seeking political asylum. 
- Three lawyers from the Seattle office of Williams Kastner were selected for the 2009 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. 
- Visibility Ranking on Martindale.com: 658 out of 193,855 law firms
- Allied Waste Industries, Inc.
- Bank of Montreal
- Bayer Corporation
- Berlex Inc.
- Biomet, Inc.
- BV Holdings
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Brush Wellman, Inc.
- Cadman, Inc.
- Catholic Health Initiatives
- CBS Corporation
- CNH America LLC f/k/a Case Corporation
- Coldwell Banker Bain Associates
- Columbia Resources Inc.
- Cushman & Wakefield of Washington, Inc.
- Cynosure, Inc.
- The Everett Clinic
- Equity Office Properties
- Floragon Forest Products of Mollala Inc.
- Gary Merlino Construction Company, Inc.
- Genuine Parts Company
- Golf Savings Bank
- GTL Enterprises, Inc.
- Harris Transportation Company, Inc.
- Hatch & Kirk, Inc.
- i2 Technologies, Inc.
- The InfrastruX Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kilroy Realty, LP
- Lakeside Industries
- Lehigh Northwest Cement Company, Inc.
- ManorCare, Inc.
- McCormick & Schmick's
- MedCare Clinics, Ltd.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Physio-Control, Inc.
- Mt. Hawley Insurance Co.
- National Steel & Shipbuilding Co.
- Ostrom Farms
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Parker Smith & Feek
- Physicians Insurance, A Mutual Company
- Podiatry Insurance Company of America
- Potelco Inc.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Regal Financial Bank
- RLI Insurance Company
- RREEF Management Company
- Schindler Elevator Corporation
- Schnitzer Steel Industries
- Shanghai Toy Import & Export Co.
- St. Paul Travelers
- Smith & Nephew
- Sun Mountain Lodge, Inc.
- Timber Resources International Inc.
- Top Pot Doughnuts
- Unico Properties, Inc.
- United Road Service, Inc.
- Utica National Insurance Group
- Washington Cities Risk Pool
- Waste Connections, Inc.
- Western Institutional Review Board
- Winnebago Industries, Inc.
- USLAW Network
- Business Counsel
- Council on Litigation Management
- "Law Firms." Puget Sound Business Journal [Seattle] August 22-28, 2008: 16A
- Martindale.com Williams Kastner Office Profile
- Williams Kastner Locations & Contact
- Williams Kastner Attorneys Sheryl J. Willert
- Find Law: Williams Kastner
- Northwest Immigrant Right's Project 2008 Amicus Award
- Three Williams Kastner Members Named to Best Lawyers in America
- Visibility Ranking
- Williams Kastner Clients