I am a proud member of:
Thanks for the rewrite, and reformat ... Plus all the other work you have done on the Platte Canyon High School shooting article. EnsRedShirt 08:37, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
I'm working now to improve articles concerning languages, linguistics, and various Colorado-related topics, in addition to my continuing work (from 2007) of translating articles to/from Spanish and Portuguese.
- Eagleview Middle School
- Created article.
- Cordillera Central, Occidental, Oriental (both for Colombia and Bolivia)
- Feats I'm particularly proud of — translating es:Cordillera Central (Colombia) and the others from Spanish to English. I did it again for Bolivia.
- David Schultheis
- Created article about this Colorado representative and added information with references.
- The Gazette (Colorado Springs)
- Not much of an achievement, but still a very important aspect of Colorado Springs.
Rewritings and Significant Edits
- Platte Canyon High School shooting
- Expanded significantly with referenced facts and further important information. I got a barnstar for my work from EnsRedShirt, and my nomination of it for good article status passed.
- Air New Zealand Flight 901
- Added references, images, further information, and expanded heavily. GA nomination passed.
- List of people from Colorado
- Reorganized everything, expanded, improved quality significantly.
- Denver, Colorado
- As part of the US Collaboration of the Week; mostly minor edits and many expansions.
- Spellbound (documentary)
- Tweaked various things, added the rest of the spellers along with the words they spelled, and other minor edits.
- 1st edit (January 3, 2005)
- Started userpage after months of contributing with my IP address.
- 50th edit (September 11, 2005)
- Added link to disambiguation page in The Gazette (Colorado Springs).
- 100th edit (February 15, 2006)
- Adjusted widths on my userpage.
- 500th edit (April 13, 2006)
- Added paragraph regarding Science Olympiad and MathCounts.
- 1000th edit (July 13, 2006)
- Created Template:Incredibles characters.
- 1500th edit (August 28, 2006)
- Resized a font in Wikipedia:WikiProject Colorado.
- 2000th edit (November 5, 2006)
- Added Template:Colorado to Two Buttes, Colorado.
|Picture of the day|
The 3DO Interactive Multiplayer is a home video game console platform developed by The 3DO Company. Conceived by entrepreneur and Electronic Arts founder Trip Hawkins, the 3DO was not a console manufactured by the company itself, but a series of specifications, originally designed by Dave Needle and R. J. Mical of New Technologies Group, that could be licensed by third parties. Despite a highly promoted launch and a host of cutting-edge technologies, it was discontinued in late 1996, three years after its first release.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at