|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
I watch some education-related articles as well as some content on the UCC, progressive Christianity, and musical instruments. I try to push for NPOV on topics like constructivism where the controversy can become disproportionate.
I've contributed to
- Constructivism (learning theory)
- Constructivist teaching methods
- Janesville, Wisconsin
- Stephen Downes
- Will Richardson
- Connectivism (learning theory)
- Center for Progressive Christianity
Links for myself:
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
- Wikipedia:Edit summary legend
- unsigned comments
- templates for uncited content
Baritone horn citation for switching from trumpet & using TC fingerings
Clean up refs in God is still speaking,, probably clean up the content & headers for better flow. Too many quotes.
IWU alumni--should be a paragraph, lots of non-notable ppl
Moodle refs re: social constructivism