From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
My personal blog is http://wongm.com/
Another area of interest to me is Hong Kong - you'll find my blog at http://www.checkerboardhill.com/
- Everyone in rail seems obsessed with passenger rail. Freight rail is what pays the bills kids.
- By extension, every article on a railway line seems to be based around a list of passenger trains that run on it.
Pages I've done
Some of the more notable creations and major edits...
- cleaning up and expanding Geelong, Victoria and a lot of subpages...
- Geelong Gas Company
- Geelong Power Station, Victoria
- Geelong city centre, Victoria
- City of Greater Geelong
- Westfield Bay City
- Market Square Shopping Centre
- Market Square, Geelong
- Belmont, Victoria - a real biggie, almost bigger than the town article...
- Corio Bay
- Point Henry smelter
- Waurn Ponds, Victoria
- Searoad - the car ferry
- Highton, Victoria
- Grovedale, Victoria
- Bright and Hitchcocks
- Corio Oval
- Geelong Art Gallery
- Geelong Performing Arts Centre
- Geelong Post Office
- Geelong Racecourse
- Geelong Showgrounds
- Geelong Town Hall
- Johnstone Park, Geelong
- Kardinia Park
- Osborne House (Geelong)
- T & G Building, Geelong
- Trains - cleanup of Rail transport in Victoria (this) and Railways in Melbourne (this) and subpages, as well as making or expanding heaps
- Railways in Melbourne: rewrite history by time not line.
- Rail_transport_in_Victoria is now a GA.
A few maps I have made...