This is the user sandbox of Xmeganlowe. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an encyclopedia article. Create or edit your own sandbox here.
Writing an article and ready to request its creation?
Ekaterina Sedia was born in Russia on July 9, 1970. She immigrated to the United States and attended college in New Jersey to obtain her Ph.D. 
She is most commonly known for being a fantasy author. Her most famous work is The Alchemy of Stone, a steampunk novel that examines sexism and class bigotry.  Sedia’s other novels include The Secret History of Moscow, According to Crow, and The House of Discarded Dreams. She has also written several short fiction stories, poems, and nonfiction books. Several of her publications have been nominated for awards and/or have made a well-known reading list. In addition, Sedia was the editor for Jigsaw Nation and the World Fantasy Award-winning Paper Cities: An Anthology of Urban Fantasy. 
When Sedia is not busy writing, she teaches several ecology and evolution courses as a professor at The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey in Galloway, New Jersey.
- http://ekaterinasedia.com/index.php/biography/. Retrieved 21 October 2013. Missing or empty
- Joyce, Graham (April 2009). "locus online: Ekaterina Sedia". Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- Newitz, Annalee. "A Living Doll Tries to Survive a Workers' Revolution in "The Alchemy of Stone"" Io9. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Oct. 2013.
- "ekaterinasedia.com". ekaterinasedia.com. Retrieved 2013-10-25.
- Kelly, Mark. "sfadb: Ekaterina Sedia Awards". Retrieved 14 October 2013.