|Search user languages|
Although I used to work for the Wikimedia Foundation, contributions under this account do not necessarily represent the actions or views of the Foundation unless expressly stated otherwise. For example, edits to articles or uploads of other media are done in my individual, personal capacity unless otherwise stated.
A bot to fix broken links and incorrectly named pages that were accidentally written in a mix of Latin and Cyrillic letters. This bot is designed to run on all Cyrillic wikis. See bot's description for more information and to fix incorrect character mapping. Flopping and Tossin
- My new project is to take all that we learned from Query API, and implement a complete Read/Write interface for MediaWiki. Some of the features have already been implemented, but most work lies ahead. The largest hurdle to overcome will be separating logic from UI in the editpage.php. David has started some work in that direction, as can be seen in the LiquidThreads branch's editpage.php, but lots more work remains.
- API Live - Just like query, the api is self describing.
- API Specifications - In-depth description and examples of the API. Feel free to contribute.
- API Source Code - You can keep tabs on the most recent changes here.
- I am one of the developers of the Wikipedia Bot Framework at sourceforge
- Email « yurik … /@\ … wikimedia … org »
- Leave messages on the discussion page
- IRC at #wikipedia-ru and #wikimedia-tech — irc://irc.libera.chat/wikipedia-ru (usually as yurikny)
/sandbox1, /sandbox2, /SaveTable
The following list has links to the contibutions page, the edit count page, and a check to see if the account has a bot status. Stewards were found on irc.
As of June 26th, 2006, the bot has done over 2 million edits across all wikipedia sites. You can see detailed statistics at this page.
If you want your language added to this list, please leave a request at the meta page, with your support, and let me know when the bot flag gets set. I will be happy to add another language.
Accounts in process of getting a bot flag
Requests are pending at the meta page. Please support