I edit articles in a wide variety of subjects, including many related to gerontology, health, and other random topics. While I think that Wikipedia can be a dangerous tool if used incorrectly or read indiscriminately, I also acknowledge that a large proportion of the population uses it on a regular basis and treats all information contained herein as fact. Therefore, I try to make the content as accurate and encyclopedically appropriate as possible.
Pages for reference
- Wikipedia:Writing better articles
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- User:Zach425/vandalism - templates for warnings on vandalism etc.
- Help:Special page
- Special:OldReviewedPages - list of pages with pending changes
- Wikipedia page traffic reports
- Wikiblame historical search of text on pages
- Contribs from an IP range
- Whois search from DomainTools
- User info from Wikichecker
|To Do List|