|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Welcome to the modest user page for Zatoichi26!
I am an engineer in the nuclear industry in the Toronto area. I joined Wikipedia in 2006.
I started my Wikipedia career by creating the Skyluck article in Aug 2006. From there, I have basically contributed to articles from whatever book I am reading. So far main focuses have been the Pacific War of WWII, and Antarctica. I also created the CSA Z299 article, which will mean nothing to most people, but I found there is precious little information on the Internet about this Canadian quality assurance system.
Recently I created the Björling-Kallstenius Expedition article.
I enjoy making contributions to more obscure articles; I find there is the most room for improvement there, and one's contributions can make a real impact. When I read a fact in a book or magazine, I like checking it out in Wikipedia to see if there's an opportunity to correct misinformation or add a citation.
- [the Simpsons are tied up. A laptop with a faulty battery is sitting atop boxes of TNT.]
- Sideshow Bob: Let's not tarry. As Shakespeare said, "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere best it were done quickly." Power on! [he turns on the laptop and laughs maniacally] This time I've made no mistakes. [leaves]
- Lisa: Actually, you made one. What Shakespeare really said was, "'Twere well it were done quickly."
- Sideshow Bob: Yes, I'm sure you've studied the Immortal Bard extensively under your "Miss Hoover". [leaves and shuts the door]
- Lisa: Macbeth, act one, scene seven. Look it up.
- Sideshow Bob [re-entering]: I shall! [he takes the laptop] Come on, Wikipedia, load, you unwieldy behemoth! [the laptop explodes] Oh, dear, Sideshow Bob, "Hoist on his own petard".
- Lisa: It's "hoist with his own petard".
- Sideshow Bob: Oh, get a life.
|The Tireless Contributor Barnstar|
|I hereby award you the Tireless Barnstar for your tireless contributions to the Tom Crean page and promoting it from start to GA status.Wikipedia wouldn't be the same without tireless contributors like you! Ardeshire Babakan (talk) 17:24, 27 March 2008 (UTC)|