I can never find these when I want them!
- WP:MOS Manual of style
- WP:TALK Talk page guidelines
- WP:AIV Administrator vs vandal
- WP:User page
- WP:IBT Infobox templates
- WP:MM Merge or move articles
- WP:R Redirects
- WP:ARCHIVE Archive talk pages
- WP:DEL Deletion policy
Articles I've worked on, continue to work with or keep a close eye on (in alphabetical order, kinda):
- Alzheimer's disease
- Breast cancer
- D.E.B.S. (2003 film)
- Federal Marriage Amendment
- Gay USA
- Andy Humm
- LGBT rights in New Hampshire
- Kate Mulgrew
- Danica Patrick
- Red hair
Projects I'm involved with or like to keep an eye on (in alphabetical order):
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Civil engineering
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Engineering
- Wikipedia:WikiProject LGBT studies
- Wikipedia:WikiProject New Hampshire
Other wikiprojects linked here for convenience (i.e. in case I have a question):
- Wikipedia:WikiProject American Open Wheel Racing
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Biography
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Motorsport
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Schools
Wiki Chill Pills
Also known as Essays. Utilize these if you need to take a break from the wikistress.
- Wikipedia:The world will not end tomorrow
- Wikipedia:There is no deadline
- Wikipedia:Don't panic!
- m:The Wrong Version
- m:Friends of gays should not be allowed to edit articles
- m:Jimbo's prayer
And if you really need a break, try the Uncyclopedia.
- Geotechnical engineering
- New Hampshire
- Star Trek:The Next Generation
- Xena:Warrior Princess
I don't contribute many photos, but here are the few that I have managed.
Norwich University in February 2005.
Contemporary breakfast of waffles and fruit.
North Tram entrance at the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial in March 2005.
A vibratory pile driver on a steel H-pile (foreground) powered by a diesel engine (background).
- I last reset My Watchlist by blanking it on February 10, 2008.
- Since signing on in October 2006, my edit count has exceeded 4,500. Take a look at Kate's Tool,Interiot's Tool or Mike's edit counter.
- My user page has been vandalized twice: once by an anon IP to whom I issued a vandalism warning, and once by a user who didn't care for one of my "bumper stickers".
- My Wikipediaholic test score was 4204 (4204.038191409258) as of 04:34, 2 March 2007 (UTC).
- My World View is that of a Materialist (81%).
- My political compass, a critical item in New Hampshire politics, says I'm leftist (-5.50 on a scale from -10 to 10 L-R), and Libertarian (-3.69 on a scale from -10 to 10 Libritarian to Authoritarian). In total, it seems to be called libretarian-socialism, like Gahndi - I'm not gonna complain about that!
- The Top 100 Most-Viewed pages on Wikipedia
- Other interesting Wiki Stats
- This tool allows the user to input an article name and receive summary statistics regarding edits and editors for that article.
If this were my car...
These might be my bumper stickers:
rarely make history
|Support Our Troops||Go Red Sox!|
|Aliens have landed and
they are eating
the skinny blondes first
|Dip me in honey and
throw me to the lesbians
|Don't like logging?
Try wiping with a
|Come to the darkside,
we have cookies!
|If guns cause crime,
matches cause arson
the other National Deficit
|Sometimes I wake up
grumpy, other times
I let her sleep
|Atheism is a
|What Would Xena Do?||Pro child. Pro family.
|Alcohol and calculus don't mix;
Never drink and derive.
|The Bible was written
by the same people who
said the Earth was flat
|I'm an agnostic dyslexic
insomniac who lies
awake all night wondering
if there really is a dog
Trucks are for girls
|Born right the first time||Math Problems? Call
|The road to success is
usually under construction
visualize using your
|Hate is not a
|Go Patriots!||Dead men tell no tales,
unless you're in forensics.
|Feminism is the
radical notion that
women are people
|43% of all statistics are useless||All who wander
are NOT lost
|Laugh while you can,
|If you are not outraged, you are not paying attention.|
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at