Welcome to my user page. I've put one up for the sake of not seeing my name in red all the time. Have a look through my contributions, if you see work you appreciate (or dislike), drop me a message on my talk page.
2010 FIFA World Cup matches0 (0) vs. 0 (0), Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, 11 June 2010
2 (0) vs. 1 (1), Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth, 2 July 2010
4 (1) vs. 0 (0), Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town, 3 July 2010
My interests on Wikipedia centre largely around two topics: sports cars and South Africa. I also monitor (but rarely edit) Islam-related topics. My favourite edits, especially articles that I have rewritten, include:
- Honda S2000 (rewrite)
- Mazda RX-8 (rewrite)
- Nissan 350Z (edit history)
- The Stig (rewrite)
- South African farm attacks (rewrite)
- Crime Expo South Africa (rewrite)
- Salah (rewrite)
I've only started two articles thus far:
- Madiba shirt, batik silk shirt popularised by Nelson Mandela. (started 12 October 2006)
- Sheikh Yusuf, an Indonesian prince who was exiled to the Cape and ended up establishing Islam there. (started 12 August 2009)
Whenever I'm out taking photos I always try to capture something that will be of use to Wikipedia. Below are some images I've contributed to Wikimedia Commons.