User talk:Jimbo Wales
|Welcome to my talk page. Please sign and date your entries by inserting ~~~~ at the end.
Start a new talk topic.
Sometimes this page is semi-protected and you will not be able to leave a message here unless you are a registered editor. In that case,
you can leave a message here
|This user talk page might be watched by friendly talk page stalkers, which means that someone other than me might reply to your query. Their input is welcome and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
No active discussion on this page? Well, would you ever...
Just an observation that I've never see this before, as a registered editor, or occasional IP before that. No discussion is a suggestion of active editors lost. Active editors lost leads to the obvious question of 'why'? Wikipedia won't survive if it continues.#JustSaying AnonNep (talk) 16:53, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
- Statistics for the last 2 years are quite stable so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.--Jimbo Wales (talk) 20:44, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
- It's not the Project, Jimbo. It's your talk page. What happened to the free-wheeling, happy-go-lucky days of exponential growth? Or is that still now and we're all just abiding or whatever? EllenCT (talk) 06:28, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes. Then there was the fallout from 2015. (Same ref - 'All' stats) https://stats.wikimedia.org/v2/#/en.wikipedia.org/contributing/editors/normal%7Cline%7CAll~1980010100~2018061800%7C~total AnonNep (talk) 20:58, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
- No news is good news and everybody I know goes to Wikipedia when they want information about any person or thing...its truly an amazing event in world history..much more interesting and eclectic and creative ( in terms of talk page discussions ) than any other event coming out of the internet, imo. Nocturnalnow (talk) 21:38, 18 June 2018 (UTC)
- Actually the 2018 FIFA World Cup has just started, with England among others playing today. That probably accounts for much of it (not being there). Johnbod (talk) 02:25, 19 June 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Surreal Barnstar|
Thank you for everything, and I mean, EVERYTHING.