- 1 A barnstar for you!
- 2 did you vote?
- 3 A barnstar for you!
- 4 Speedy deletion request
- 5 Nellie Bertram article
- 6 RfA: thank you for your support
- 7 Reward for those involved in April's First pranks
- 8 Global account "mideal"
- 9 Welcome to STiki!
- 10 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 11 Wishing you all the best . . .
- 12 I don't think that was a test
- 13 Thanks!
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thanks for reverting the vandalism edit done to my Talkpage. Kevin12xd... | speak up | take a peek | email me 00:30, 12 December 2012 (UTC)|
- Thank you! : )
did you vote?
hi there, your vote in ArbCom elections triggered a spoof CSRF alarm. Would you be so kind as to please confirm that you actually voted? :) Apologies for the inconvenience. Pundit|utter 07:41, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thank you for taking care of the vandalism on my talk page so quickly! GSK ● ✉ ✓ 04:34, 4 January 2013 (UTC)|
Speedy deletion request
Was there a reason why you nominated for deletion User talk:Amilton Ministry of Christ under WP:CSD#G5? That account is neither banned nor blocked. Did you mean to use a different speedy deletion criteria? Qwyrxian (talk) 10:44, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Nellie Bertram article
- Well... I not edit this page... but this edition it is correct? And why of this edition? Reasons? Kind regards, Érico Wouters msg 18:38, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
RfA: thank you for your support
Reward for those involved in April's First pranks
|Hello Érico Júnior Wouters, Eduemoni has given you a shining smiling star! You see, these things promote WikiLove and hopefully this has made your day better. Spread the Shining Smiling Star whether it be someone you have had disagreements with in the past or someone putting up with some stick at this time. Enjoy! Eduemoni↑talk↓ 03:01, 2 April 2013 (UTC)|
- Sim, sim, sou brasileiro , valeu por fazer o Wikipedia um lugar mais feliz! Eduemoni↑talk↓ 03:11, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
Global account "mideal"
Hi Erico! Is it possible to delete user "Mideal" in es.wikipedia.org? There are no contents and no contributions in spanish at all according to the advanced search. Maybe it was myself who created this account (I don't know how, with no edits). It would be easier to make my global account "mideal" (with 3000+ edits throughout several projects) really global; there is another entry in the ru.wikipedia.org with no edit (where I too asked for deletion of that account). Gracias!--Mideal (talk) 15:45, 6 May 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to STiki!
Hello, Érico Júnior Wouters, and welcome to STiki! Thank you for your recent contributions using our tool. We at STiki hope you like using the tool and decide to continue using it in the future. Here are some pages that you might find helpful:
Here are some pages which are a little more fun:
We hope you enjoy maintaining Wikipedia with STiki! If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions don't hesitate to drop a note over at the STiki talk page and we'll be more than happy to help. Again, welcome, and thanks! West.andrew.g (developer) and Pratyya (Hello!) 06:22, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:22, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Wishing you all the best . . .
I don't think that was a test
Concerning this  edit, the IP editor put in their summary "Removed supposition. You cannot make unestablished claims without evidence. This is mere propaganda. You must have a reliable third party source of confirmation of such a claim v". Seems more like content dispute. Boomer VialHolla 07:17, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- I also snuck a look at your global contribution history, and I would love to know how to use warning templates on non-English Wikipedia sites. :) Boomer VialHolla 07:20, 25 February 2016 (UTC)
- @Boomer Vial: Hi! I undid this edit because the IP removed sources and content that I considered correct. If you disagree, feel free to undo my edit. About your second question: vary for each wiki. In my home wiki (Portuguese Wikipedia), I use the "Reversão e avisos" script. You can activate it by going to your preferences. In the Wikimedia Commons, you can copy my common.js code. In the Spanish Wikipedia and others, I do manually (see warning templates of eswiki here). Greetings. Érico (talk) 07:32, 25 February 2016 (UTC)