Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Northern Trust may have broken the syntax by modifying 2 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- | type = [[Public company|hxvzmN
Hello, I'm Materialscientist. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Northern Trust because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Materialscientist (talk) 13:56, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm Mathonius. I wanted to let you know that I undid one of your recent contributions, such as the one you made with to Creative destruction, because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Mathonius (talk) 17:22, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Vacuum packing was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.894393 on 2014-02-11T09:52:20+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 09:52, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.