Hello, I'm Epicgenius. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to José Rizal because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, you can use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Epicgenius(give him tirade • check out damage) 12:36, 11 October 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to National hero of the Philippines has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: National hero of the Philippines was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.949605 on 2014-05-10T07:51:39+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 07:51, 10 May 2014 (UTC)
Reference Errors on 8 July
Hello, I'm ReferenceBot. I have automatically detected that an edit performed by you may have introduced errors in referencing. It is as follows:
- On the Robinsons Malls page, your edit caused a missing references list (help | help with group references). (Fix | Ask for help)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Camera. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Pinethicket (talk) 13:54, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.