Hello, I'm Materialscientist. I noticed that you recently made an edit to Lithosphere that seemed to be a test. Your test worked! If you want more practice editing, the sandbox is the best place to do so. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Materialscientist (talk) 06:21, 8 October 2012 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: GMA Network was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.961234 on 2013-05-30T07:23:14+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 07:23, 30 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Sound may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s and 2 ""s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- '''Sound''' is a [[vibration]] that propagates as a [[mechanical wave]] of [[pre
- or [[water]]). Sometimes ''sound'' refers to only those vibrations with [[frequencies]] that are within the [[
Welcome to Wikipedia. At least one of your recent edits, such as the edit you made to Michelle Phan, did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, please take some time to familiarise yourself with our policies and guidelines. You can find information about these at the welcome page which also provides further information about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. If you only meant to make some test edits, please use the sandbox for that. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you may leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. Yamaguchi先生 20:10, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.