Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Physical fitness, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted (undone) by ClueBot NG.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- ClueBot NG produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Physical fitness was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.965285 on 2011-06-29T10:58:42+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 10:58, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Rain gauge was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.866025 on 2013-03-05T10:26:28+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 10:26, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Rain gauge. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Mithrandir∞ (Talk!) (Opus Operis) 10:39, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.