Welcome to Wikipedia. It might not have been your intention, but your recent edit removed content from ICL 20-20 Indian Championship, 2008/09. When removing text, please specify a reason in the edit summary and discuss edits that are likely to be controversial on the article's talk page. If this was a mistake, don't worry; the text has been restored, as you can see from the . Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia, and if you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Knippschild (talk) 16:38, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please refrain from making test edits in Wikipedia articles, such as those you made to ICL 20-20 Indian Championship, 2008/09, even if your ultimate intention is to fix them. Such edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment again, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Lihaas (talk) 20:30, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to vandalize Wikipedia, as you did at ICL 20-20 Indian Championship, 2008/09, you will be blocked from editing. Lihaas (talk) 20:51, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Golf was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.950839 on 2014-01-24T08:09:15+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 08:09, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making test edits in Wikipedia pages, such as those you made to Papua New Guinea , even if you intend to fix them later. Your edits do not appear to be constructive and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment again, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Materialscientist (talk) 12:02, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Gilliam. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to SAT Reasoning Test because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! Gilliam (talk) 07:10, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.