Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia. Your edit to Impeachment of Andrew Johnson has been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Donner60 (talk) 20:50, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Impeachment of Andrew Johnson may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- y did u guise block mai frend :,(
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to Impeachment of Bill Clinton has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Impeachment of Bill Clinton was changed by 18.104.22.168 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.975444 on 2014-03-31T18:42:56+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 18:43, 31 March 2014 (UTC)
Please refrain from making nonconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Impeachment of Bill Clinton with . Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism. Thank you. Katieh5584 (talk) 19:55, 1 April 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.