- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Sumer was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.894801 on 2014-01-13T16:59:06+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 16:59, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'm LuK3. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Volume because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks! -- LuK3 (Talk) 14:23, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Kundarki. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Repeated vandalism can result in the loss of editing privileges. Thank you. Layla ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:17, 9 January 2017 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself or logging in with an existing account so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.