Interested in becoming a regular contributor to Wikipedia? Create an account!
Your, so you might receive messages on this page that were not intended for you.
If you are autoblocked repeatedly, contact your Internet service provider or network administrator and request it contact Wikimedia's XFF project about enabling X-Forwarded-For HTTP headers on its proxy servers so that blocks will affect only the intended user. Administrators: review contributions carefully if blocking this IP address or reverting its contributions. If a block is needed, consider a soft block using Template:Anonblock. In response to vandalism from this IP address, abuse reports may be sent to its network administrator for investigation.
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Minutemen, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted (undone) by ClueBot NG.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- ClueBot NG produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Minutemen was changed by 184.108.40.206 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.968299 on 2011-05-10T13:24:04+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 13:24, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Blakiston's Fish Owl, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear constructive and has been reverted. Please make use of the sandbox if you'd like to experiment with test edits. Thank you. George8211 conversations 20:49, 15 October 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm K6ka. I wanted to let you know that I reverted one of your recent contributions —the one you made with to Puncak Jaya— because it didn’t appear constructive to me. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. —k6ka 🍁 (Talk · Contributions) 17:45, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
Please do not introduce incorrect information into articles, as you did to Puncak Jaya with . Your edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you believe the information you added was correct, please cite references or sources or discuss the changes on the article's talk page before making them again. If you would like to experiment, use the sandbox. Thank you. Donner60 (talk) 18:13, 15 January 2016 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to List of counties in Vermont has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: List of counties in Vermont was changed by 220.127.116.11 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.973504 on 2016-06-03T17:13:13+00:00 .
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.