Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate.
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you.
- The ability to start new pages.
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website.
- The eligibility to become an administrator.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We hope you enjoy your time here on Wikipedia and that you choose to become a Wikipedian by . Feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my talk page. By the way, you should sign your name to your posts and comments with ~~~~. Lectonar 13:04, 5 October 2005 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Body odor. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Gnome de plume (talk) 13:34, 28 May 2013 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Hello, I'm Callanecc. I noticed that in
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.