Welcome to Wikipedia. The that you made to the page Chino cloth has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Please use the sandbox for testing any edits; if you believe the edit was constructive, please ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing for further information. Thank you. Mikeo (talk) 16:00, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did to The Hairy Bikers. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you.--Dbratland (talk) 17:59, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Low carbon power generation, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Low carbon power generation was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) making a minor change with obscenities on 2010-07-23T10:12:16+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 10:12, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one of your recent edits has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Ugly (Sugababes song) was changed by 184.108.40.206 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.86323 on 2013-03-06T10:42:42+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 10:42, 6 March 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Katieh5584. I noticed that you recently made an edit to Gall–Peters projection that seemed to be a test. Your test worked! If you want more practice editing, the sandbox is the best place to do so. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Katieh5584 (talk) 16:07, 28 March 2014 (UTC)
When editing an article on Wikipedia, you will see a small field labeled "Edit summary" shown under the main edit box. It looks like this:
Edit summary (Briefly describe your changes)
Please be sure to provide a summary of every edit you make, even if you write only the briefest of summaries. The summaries are very helpful to people browsing an article's history.
Edit summary content is visible in:
- User contributions
- Recent changes
- Revision differences
- IRC channels
- Related changes
- New pages list and
- Article editing history
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.