|This IP address has been blocked because it is believed to be an open proxy or zombie computer. To prevent abuse, editing from these proxies is currently prohibited. For more information about open proxies and what you can do, please see the WikiProject on open proxies.|
— user:catapult 20:39, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate.
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you.
- The ability to start new pages.
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website.
- The eligibility to become an administrator.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We hope you enjoy your time here on Wikipedia and that you choose to become a Wikipedian by . Feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my talk page. By the way, you should sign your name to your posts and comments with ~~~~. -- Longhair | Talk 22:12, 16 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Your talk page
I notice you edited my Wikistress page, I assume tring to get it to work for you. I fixed up your talk page for you, if you don't like it,free to send me a message, and I'll change it to however you'd like.
- welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits are considered vandalism, and if you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the hard work of others. Thanks. --lightdarkness 03:18, 8 February 2006 (UTC)
Nice God edit!
This IP is a dial-up server thing in Costa Rica so many people connect with this IP in different homes and regions. Please stop editing or others that in this IP use the page will be affected negatively. thanks.
Nomination of Ocean colonization for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Ocean colonization until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on good quality evidence, and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. SchuminWeb (Talk) 07:13, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's numerical IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.