- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Luciferianism was changed by 188.8.131.52 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.902899 on 2013-12-27T18:08:36+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 18:08, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Cultural Zionism may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s and 1 "<>"s likely mistaking one for another. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- There was no way to prove racially whether a Mrs. Muller or a Mr. Meyer were Jews or Aryans (the Nazi term for non-Jewish Germans. The only way to decide whether a person was Jewish was to
- first, not on the shores of the Mediterranean, but in Zionism's most powerful bastion -- the USA>
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Cultural Zionism. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Administrators can block users from editing if they repeatedly vandalize. Thank you. — Malik Shabazz Talk/Stalk 03:48, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Please do not add commentary or your own personal analysis to Wikipedia articles, as you did to Adam Weishaupt. Doing so violates Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy and breaches the formal tone expected in an encyclopedia. Thank you. Denisarona (talk) 10:34, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
Please stop your disruptive editing. If you continue to blank out or remove portions of page content, templates, or other materials from Wikipedia, as you did at Ernest II, Duke of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, you may be blocked from editing. Thank you. Denisarona (talk) 10:35, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
You are suspected of sock puppetry, which means that someone suspects you of using multiple Wikipedia accounts for prohibited purposes. Please make yourself familiar with the notes for the suspect, then respond to the evidence at Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/GreatTruth123. Thank you. Ian.thomson (talk) 20:12, 6 June 2014 (UTC)