This WHOIS report.. In the event of persistent vandalism from this address, efforts may be made to contact Magma Communications Ltd to report abuse. Contact information can be viewed in the
If you are editing from this IP address and are frustrated by irrelevant messages, you can avoid them by creating an account for yourself. Sometimes, in response to vandalism, you may be temporarily unable to create an account.
If you are an unregistered user operating from this address, note that it is possible for the owner of the IP, Magma Communications Ltd, to determine who was making contributions from this address at any given time.If you are the owner of this address responding to reports of inappropriate conduct from this address, you may find the contributions history and block log for this address helpful. Please feel free to contact any administrator who has blocked this address with questions (blocking admins will be listed in the block log).
Welcome to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Wikipedia, but you may wish to create a account. Doing so is free, requires no personal information, and provides several benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice, provided that it is appropriate.
- The use of your own watchlist, which shows when articles you are interested in have changed.
- The ability to create new pages.
- The ability to rename pages.
- The ability to edit semi-protected pages.
- The ability to upload images.
- The ability to customize the appearance and behavior of the website.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
We hope that you choose to become a Wikipedian and create an account. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have on my talk page. By the way, make sure to sign and date your comments with four tildes (~~~~). 19:39, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
- Please do not add unnecessary links to articles on Wikipedia. Even if the link you are adding is related to the subject and is a reliable source, if it offers no unique information then it should not be added to the article. Furthermore, links should not be inserted as references unless actually used as references. The links you added have been removed. If you feel a particular link offers reliable and unique information that can't possibly be added to the article any other way, please propose them on the talk page of the article in question. Thanks very much. Kafziel Talk 20:45, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
Additions of http://.menopauseandu.ca
Additions of http://.sogc.org
This is your last warning. The next time you insert advertising or a spam link, you will be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Persistent spammers may have their websites blacklisted from Wikipedia. --Hu12 (talk) 21:31, 23 May 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Although everyone is welcome to contribute constructively to the encyclopedia, your addition of one or more external links to the page Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada has been reverted.
Your edit here to Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada was reverted by an automated bot that attempts to remove links which are discouraged per our external links guideline. The external link(s) you added or changed (https://twitter.com/SOGCorg) is/are on my list of links to remove and probably shouldn't be included in Wikipedia. If the external link you inserted or changed was to a blog, forum, free web hosting service, fansite, or similar site (see 'Links to avoid', #11), then please check the information on the external site thoroughly. Note that such sites should probably not be linked to if they contain information that is in violation of the creator's copyright (see Linking to copyrighted works), or they are not written by a recognised, reliable source. Linking to sites that you are involved with is also strongly discouraged (see conflict of interest).
If you were trying to insert an external link that does comply with our policies and guidelines, then please accept my creator's apologies and feel free to undo the bot's revert. However, if the link does not comply with our policies and guidelines, but your edit included other, constructive, changes to the article, feel free to make those changes again without re-adding the link. Please read Wikipedia's external links guideline for more information, and consult my list of frequently-reverted sites. For more information about me, see my FAQ page. Thanks! --XLinkBot (talk) 19:47, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the edit, please ignore this notice.
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Many IP addresses change periodically, and are often shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.