Your recent edit to Tattoo (diff) was reverted by an automated bot that attempts to recognize and repair vandalism to Wikipedia articles. If the bot reverted a legitimate edit, please accept my humble creator's apologies – if you bring it to the attention of the bot's owner, we may be able to improve its behavior. Click here for frequently asked questions about the bot and this warning. // AntiVandalBot 14:28, 9 January 2007 (UTC)
- Your change to the page Mount Pinatubo (diff) was determined to be unhelpful and has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any tests you want to do. Take a look at the welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. Thanks.Australian Matt 10:21, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
On the above, thx for fixing. Thomasmeeks 21:55, 26 January 2007 (UTC)
- welcome page if you would like to learn more about contributing. However, unconstructive edits are considered vandalism and immediately reverted. If you continue in this manner you may be blocked from editing without further warning. Please stop, and consider improving rather than damaging the work of others. Thank you. Gillyweed 12:44, 26 March 2007 (UTC)
- vandalize Wikipedia, as you did to Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, you will be blocked from editing. -Mschel 13:02, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- vandalize Wikipedia, as you did to Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, you will be blocked from editing. -Mschel 13:08, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- Please stop. If you continue to vandalize Wikipedia, as you did to Bacterial cell structure, you will be blocked from editing. Deor 17:20, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
- This is your last warning. The next time you vandalize Wikipedia, as you did to Ray Dorset, you will be blocked from editing. Dfrg.msc 07:59, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
- Khukri 13:30, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did to Robert Boyle. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you. ponyo (talk) 15:22, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions to Wikipedia, but at least one of your recent edits, such as the one you made to Cucumber, did not appear to be constructive and has been automatically reverted by ClueBot.
- Please use the sandbox for any test edits you would like to make, and take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to this encyclopedia. Note that human editors do monitor recent changes to Wikipedia articles, and administrators have the ability to block users from editing if they repeatedly engage in vandalism.
- Cluebot produces very few false positives, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made should not have been detected as unconstructive, please report it here, remove this warning from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- The following is the log entry regarding this warning: Cucumber was changed by 22.214.171.124 (u) (t) making a minor change with obscenities on 2010-04-16T12:03:21+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot (talk) 12:03, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did with to the page Federal Bridge Gross Weight Formula. Such edits constitute vandalism and are reverted. Please do not continue to make unconstructive edits to pages; use the sandbox for testing. Thank you. Favonian (talk) 12:03, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. The that you made to the page North African Campaign has been reverted, as it appears to be unconstructive. Please use the sandbox for testing any edits; if you believe the edit was constructive, please ensure that you provide an informative edit summary. You may also wish to read the introduction to editing for further information. Thank you. Fumitol (talk) 11:39, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
Please refrain from making test edits in Wikipedia pages, even if you intend to fix them later. Such edits appear to be vandalism and have been reverted. If you would like to experiment again, please use the sandbox. Thank you. OhNoitsJamie Talk 15:32, 17 May 2010 (UTC)