Hello, I'm Flyer22. I wanted to let you know that I undid one or more of your recent contributions to Kate Mulgrew because it did not appear constructive. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Flyer22 (talk) 03:43, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you did not make the edits, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
Welcome to Wikipedia. At least one of your recent edits, such as the edit you made to Marco Polo (TV series), did not appear to be constructive and has been reverted or removed. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, please take some time to familiarise yourself with our policies and guidelines. You can find information about these at the welcome page which also provides further information about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. If you only meant to make some test edits, please use the sandbox for that. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you may leave a message on my talk page. Thank you. Trut-h-urts man (T • C) 04:42, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
- If you are engaged in an article content dispute with another editor then please discuss the matter with the editor at their talk page, or the article's talk page. Alternatively you can read Wikipedia's dispute resolution page, and ask for independent help at one of the relevant notice boards.
- If you are engaged in any other form of dispute that is not covered on the dispute resolution page, please seek assistance at Wikipedia's Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
Please ensure you are familiar with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines, and please do not continue to make edits that appear disruptive, until the dispute is resolved through consensus. Continuing to edit disruptively could result in loss of editing privileges. Thank you. Trut-h-urts man (T • C) 23:07, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia. This is a message letting you know that one or more of your recent edits to BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant has been undone by an automated computer program called ClueBot NG.
- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant was changed by 126.96.36.199 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.952641 on 2015-01-21T00:37:31+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 00:37, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
Please do not add commentary or your own personal analysis to Wikipedia articles, as you did to BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant. Doing so violates Wikipedia's neutral point of view policy and breaches the formal tone expected in an encyclopedia. Thank you. —Entropy (talk) 00:45, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an IP user, identified by the user's IP address. Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an IP user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other IP users. Registering also hides your IP address.